What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is also known as gynoid lipodystrophy or orange peel syndrome is a skin condition in which causes dimpling of the skin due to persistent hypodermal fat.
Cellulite treatment is available in a number of ways. It may not have to do with your weight – some people have the issue for various reasons.
You always want to look your best. Even if you are not overweight, you may have dimples in your skin that you are not pleased with. This is known as cellulite and you can look at various forms of treatment in order to enhance your appearance.
What Are The Causes of Cellulite?
The causes for cellulite are numerous. It is more common in women than in men, though anyone can have it. If you are overweight, you may have cellulite – though even thin people can have it.
1. Hormone changes
2. Excess body fat
3. Poor diet
4. Lack of physical activity
In most instances, the cellulite is found throughout the buttocks and thighs. Cellulite removal is possible, though it is easier on some individuals than others are. If it’s hereditary, it may be harder to remove.
How Can Cellulite Be Removed?
There are various products and treatments to help you remove cellulite. Not all of them work, so you may have to try a few methods to see which one is going to work best for you.
1. Cellulite creams can help to not only dissolve the fat but also smooth the skin. The key ingredient is aminophylline and can cause allergic reactions in some people. The best way to test out a cellulite cream is in small amounts first.
2. Liposuction can remove fat deposits from the body. This will remove deep fat and not always cellulite, which resides right below the skin. If you get the lipo and then do nothing in terms of your diet and exercise, the cellulite appearance can actually worsen.
3. CelluBuster BodyShaper, is a safe and non-invasive form of therapy used to reduce cellulite in the thighs, buttocks, legs and tummy. This treatment combines vertical and parallel forces thorough directional-stroking to improve circulation to the tissue, detoxifies and helps to eliminate fat deposits in the long run.
4. Mesotherapy is another option because it involves injecting vitamins and minerals into the tissue. This will help to break down the fat, though it can also provide irregular contours.
If cellulite is bothering you, the first step should be to visit a doctor and find out what they recommend. There is a different approach for everyone because of the way you live your life. If you are active and have a good diet, then you may be able to benefit from mesotherapy, lasers, spa treatments, and other things on the market. If you’re not in the best health, diet and exercise may be the best approach for you to begin with in order to reduce cellulite.