If you are considering having a cosmetic procedure and are wondering about the pros and cons of Botox, you’ll want take a look at this. In today’s anti-aging obsessed society, there are many different ways to smooth our skin and rid ourselves of crow’s feet. Botox and chin fillers can do wonders to enhance natural beauty and correct even physical anomalies.
The ABCs of Botox
The mere mention of Botox at a party can elicits a variety of responses. The fact of the matter is that many people don’t know much about this anti-aging potion. Botox helps to eliminate crow’s feet, frown lines and that “worried” expression people have from raising their eyebrows too often.
Botox and dermal filler injections are two of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures of today. As with any treatment there are pros and cons including:
- Botox fillers are done quickly in your doctor’s office.
- There is literally no downtime.
- Results can be incredibly dramatic.
- Unfortunately, the results are temporary and require follow-up treatment every three to six months.
- Possible side effects include bleeding and bruising at injection site.
- As with any cosmetic treatment, it can be costly as prices vary depending on your geographic location. Botox is sold in units and cost between $10-$17 dollars. Unfortunately, the results are temporary and require follow-up treatment every three to six months.
Also known as chin augmentation, these specific types of fillers are hyaluronic acid which helps to define and contour the face. It can enhance your side and frontal profile by giving a more chiseled appearance to the jawline. Not only does filler create more defined shape of the chin, but it also can helps to bring a receding chin forward for a sharper appearance. Using fillers for chin augmentation often times has an advantage of implant surgery.
Chin fillers result
Whether you want to simply erase wrinkles and or improve your self-esteem, there are many benefits to aesthetic procedures.